I COLORI DELLA BIODIVERSITÀ
Digital photography (no retouch/manipulation/filters)
Print on canvas 75x100x3
- Very few people know that shadows can be coloured ... you just have to project at least two lights of a precise wavelength from 400 to 700 nm, or between 790 and 435 THz of a frequency on the dark, and the shadows you get are not gray, but colourful.
- A new visual and expressive artistic language to show different kinds ofuse of the light (projection of coloured light beams on objects);
- A photographic technique that blends art and science;
- Conceptual photography of staged scenes;
- A SCIENTIFIC and EXPERIMENTARY SCIENTIFIC / EXPERIMENTARY study / research on the light wave theory formulated by Dutch physicist and mathematician Christiaan Huygens and the famous English scientist Isaac Newton in the 17th century and on the theory of colored shadows;
- An explosion of colours in a chromo-bright scene;
- Photography towards a pictorial use;
- An educational proposition of an art laboratory for schools and museums, encouraging children to the discovery of coloured shadows;
- MY GOAL: using this idea of taking shots of coloured shadows scenes with intense and vibrant chromaticity to make people aware of the serious actual global issue that concerns all of us “The progressive loss of biodiversity”.
- INTERVIEW: le migliori posizioni per fare l amore per lui
- solo exhibition catalog "BioMorfismi": quando dimenticare un amore non corrisposto
- contest "Donne in Rinascita 2017": com è bello far l amore film